Friday 20 February 2015

Landirani days….

Landirani days will always be my favourite days in Malawi.

I have volunteered for Landirani since 2010 and they are the reason I found myself living in Malawi
Now working for 500miles I am able to work with Landriani regularly and these outreach days are spent reviewing clients I have seen over the years as well as new ones hoping that devices will be their answer.  Sometimes yes and sometimes we have to refer on to a more appropriate solution.  The clients we see on these outreaches from a 500 miles perspective have a variety of conditions eg cerebral palsy, post stroke, burns victims, leg length discrepancies to name a few. 


Today I wanted to just let you see the joy that is brought to their faces and mine when we work together on these days.

To check out Landirani's other projects go to www.africanvision.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment